Absolut Vodka Price in Goa Today | Most Affordable 750ml Vodka Price

Hello friends. Welcome back! Are you looking for the latest and updated Absolut Vodka price in Goa and are also interested in this iconic vodka brand along with its high-quality Vodka which you will surely find in all the bars you visit?!

 In this blog, we will talk about the detailed pricing of Absolut Vodka in the state of Goa. You will also find more useful information on the largest Vodka brands in the world that has established its market in over 126 countries.

 After reading this blog, we hope all your doubts about this brand and its prices in Goa will be solved. Continue reading to find out what makes this vodka brand so special!

Brief Details of Absolut Vodka

ABV (Alcohol by volume)40%
VariantsAbsolut Original, Absolut Citron, Absolut Lime, Absolut Elyx, and many more
DistillationContinuous distillation
FiltrationSeveral times through activated charcoal
Country of OriginSweden
ProducerThe Absolut Company AB
Official Websitehttps://www.absolut.com/

 The Vodka Prices blog is a website dedicated to all alcohol lovers and enthusiasts of India. We help provide details on major liquor brands in India and also their prices in different states of the country. This is an interactive platform that aims to find answers to all its reader’s queries. Keep reading to support and become a part of this community!

Absolut Vodka Price in Goa – Updated List 2023

Absolut vodka is the sixth-largest spirits brand in the world today. Its premium quality vodka along with an ever-increasing range of flavours has made it a staple for all bars and restaurants!

Refer to the table given below for the latest and most accurate price list for Absolut Vodka in Goa:

Goa Absolut Vodka PriceVolumePrice in INR
Absolut Vodka Original750 ml2100 INR
Absolut Elyx Vodka750 ml3500 INR
Absolut Vodka Green Apple750 ml2200 INR
Absolut Vodka Raspberry750 ml2200 INR
Absolut Rainbow Vodka750 ml2100 INR
Absolut Vodka Mandrin750 ml2200 INR

More about Absolut Vodka

Absolut, the world’s leading premium vodka brand, today has an annual revenue of billions of dollars. The high-quality ingredients used, the iconic bottle design along with the unique and creative advertising campaigns has helped the brand reach this level of popularity. The brand is known for maintaining its position as having the best overall vodka in the world! Moreover, its low price combined with its superior taste has made it an outstanding all-rounder.

Absolut vodka is also known for being the cleanest vodka of all time as it is a 100% wheat vodka with no added sugar. Absolut vodka has a 30-year-old recipe that has been passed down through generations. Absolut vodka is made out of winter wheat. This wheat is first grounded, mashed, and then fermented. This gives a wheat beer, which then undergoes further distillation processes and is purified to form vodka. This vodka is then again filtered through charcoal to remove any remaining impurities. This unique process helps to retain the natural character of the wheat used. Another plus point is that all the production processes and raw ingredients come from the same source.

Every seed of wheat and every drop of water has a single source. This is why Absolut vodka always has the same high quality in all parts of the world. Absolut vodka has a rich, smooth, and mellow texture. It also offers a grainy flavour with a slight touch of dried fruit. It also has a huge variety of flavours including- Absolut Vanilla, Absolut Peppar, Absolut Citron, Absolut Mandrin, Absolut Lime, and many more!

Absolut Vodka brand has also come forward as one of the most sustainable brands of all time. Every Absolut vodka bottle has 53% recycled glass. They are also known for following the Co² neutral distillation processes. They have also opted for the crop rotation method to keep the soil healthy and minimise the usage of heavy pesticides and fertilisers.

If you have any questions about Absolut Vodka Prices in Goa Today., you can ask us in the comment box below. Please share this article with your friend. thanks for visiting vodkaprices.in

FAQ – Absolut Vodka Price in Goa

What is the Absolut vodka price in Goa for 750 ml?

The Price for the 750 ml bottle of Absolut vodka is 2100 INR in Goa in 2023

What is the Alcohol content of Absolut Vodka?

The Alcohol Content of Absolut vodka is 40%. This means that 40% of the liquid is pure alcohol and the rest 60% is made up of other ingredients and water

 What does Absolut Vodka taste like?

Absolut vodka is made up of natural ingredients and has a smooth and mellow flavour.

 How strong is Absolut vodka?

Absolut vodka has an alcohol percentage of 40%. With the increase in the alcohol percentage, there is an increase in the strength of the flavours.

Leave a Comment