Absolut vodka price in Punjab Today | Updated 750ml Vodka Price

Welcome back, friends! Are you looking for the most recent and updated price list for Absolut Vodka price in Punjab and also want to know more about this world-famous Vodka brand?

In this blog we will not only be discussing the latest pricing of Absolut Vodka in the Indian state of Punjab but also about the origin and merits of this excellent Vodka brand.

After reading this blog you will fall in love with the uniqueness and the sustainable methods used by this brand for achieving the premium taste. You will also find the answers to many of your questions about Absolut Vodka in the last section of this blog. Also, refer to the price list provided for the recent and accurate Absolut Vodka prices in Punjab.

Brief Details of Absolut Vodka

ABV (Alcohol by volume)40%
VariantsAbsolut Original, Absolut Citron, Absolut Lime, Absolut Elyx, and many more
DistillationContinuous distillation
FiltrationSeveral times through activated charcoal
Country of OriginSweden
ProducerThe Absolut Company AB
Official Websitehttps://www.absolut.com/

Vodka Prices blog is a website dedicated to alcohol lovers all over India, educating and supplying information on all leading alcohol brands available in India. It also eagerly interacts with the readers to provide solutions to their curiosities. Keep reading to support and become a part of this community!

Absolut Vodka price in Punjab – updated list 2023

Refer to the table below for the latest Absolut Vodka Prices in Punjab:

Punjab Absolut Vodka PriceVolumePrice in INR
Absolut Vodka 750 ml1300 INR

More About Absolut Vodka

Absolut Vodka is one of the leading names in the market. Absolut has its origins in Sweden but started to become extremely famous only around the 1980s in New York. It became synonymous with art, culture, and nightlife. It is a brand that is known for launching a wide range of flavors that never existed before and had not ever been seen in the market. As a result, it became an icon in itself. 

Absolut is considered the overall best brand of Vodka, and that too for a reason! Unlike many other brands,  Absolut Vodka contains no added sugar and is claimed to use only the highest quality ingredients. They promote sustainable farming through their cultivation concept and farming techniques. Even the Absolut vodka bottles are sustainable! The company uses 53%recycled glass. They also follow Co² neutral distillation. Even the by-product of this distillation is not wasted. It is fed to thousands of cows and pigs as it is known to be rich in protein.

Absolut vodka is known to source all the raw ingredients and even water all the way back from southern Sweden farms. This is why Absolut vodka has the same consistent high quality in all parts of the world. 

As a result, Absolut Vodka has rightfully earned the title of “planet Earth’s favorite Vodka”. For decades it has been the most recognizable brand across the globe. It is known for its crisp, pure, and yet Complex taste and also for its gentle wheat aroma. It thus has become an excellent all-rounder. 


Absolut vodka is one of the most popular and beloved vodka brands worldwide and is in the second position in Punjab in terms of popularity. Its neutral taste, high-quality ingredients, and smooth and clean finish will always make it the perfect mix for any social occasion. 

If you have any questions about Absolut Vodka Prices in Punjab Today., you can ask us in the comment box below. Please share this article with your friend. thanks for visiting vodkaprices.in

FAQ – absolut Vodka Price in Punjab

What is the Absolut vodka price in Punjab for a 750 ml bottle?

Absolut Vodka price in Punjab for a 750 ml bottle is 1300 INR.

What is the alcohol content of Absolut Vodka?

 Absolut vodka has 40% pure alcohol while the rest 60% of the liquid is made up of other ingredients and distilled water.

What is the purity of Absolut vodka?

Absolut vodka is said to be 100% wheat vodka.

Is Absolut vodka easy to drink?

Absolut vodka is known for its smoothness and is used as a base for hundreds of drinks and cocktails.

1 thought on “Absolut vodka price in Punjab Today | Updated 750ml Vodka Price”

Leave a Comment