Magic Moments vodka price in Punjab | 180ml, 375ml and 750ml Price

Hello friends! Welcome back! Are you looking for the recent and accurate Magic Moments vodka price in Punjab and are also excited to get more information on this brand which is known for its enthralling taste and affordable cost?

In this blog, we will be discussing the price list of Magic Moments vodka in Punjab. We will also get to know more about this top vodka brand of India, how it came to be so and what is so special about it which makes it India’s largest-selling premium vodka brand. 

After reading this blog you would be fully aware of the pricing of the available Magic Moments vodka in Punjab. You would also be charmed by its originality and its affordability which does not compromise with its taste. You will also get answers to many of your questions in the last section of this blog. 

Brief Details of Magic Moments Vodka

BrandMagic Moments
Alcohol Content37.5% ABV (75 proof)
Base IngredientGrain
Distillation7 times
Flavour ProfileClean and crisp, with a hint of sweetness
Bottle Size750 ml, 375 ml, 180 ml, 90 ml
Official Website

Vodka Prices blog is a website dedicated to alcohol lovers all over India which makes efforts to find solutions to all the reader’s enquiries. It discusses the prices and also gives detailed information on a wide range of alcohol brands available in India. Keep reading to support and become a part of this community!

Magic Moments Vodka  price in Punjab – Updated List 2023

Refer to the table given below for the latest and most accurate price list of Magic Moments vodka in Punjab:

Punjab Magic Moments Vodka PriceVolumePrice in INR
Magic Moments Premium Vodka180 ml100 
Magic Moments Premium Vodka375 ml190
Magic Moments Premium Vodka 750 ml360
Magic Moments Premium Flavoured Vodka180 ml120
Magic Moments Premium Flavoured Vodka375 ml220
Magic Moments Premium Flavoured Vodka 750 ml420
Magic Moments Verve180 ml150
Magic Moments Verve375 ml290
Magic Moments Verve750 ml480

More About Magic Moments Vodka

Magic Moments is known for its exceptional journey of growth and is also the most admired liquor brand in India, becoming the No.1 brand of vodka in India. It has also successfully spread its wings to the international market, making it the 11th-largest liquor brand internationally!

It was first launched in India in the year 2006. The very first 6 flavours launched by the company were – orange, raspberry, chocolate, green apple, lemongrass & ginger and lemon.

The premium product of this brand, called the Magic Moments Verve was a huge hit. After gaining much popularity Magic Moments launched yet another 2 flavours in 2016- cucumber & wild green lemon and Grapefruit & watermelon. The company is popular among people for understanding the needs of the consumers and always catering to the target audience. Magic Moments has since collaborated with many sensational youth icons like Hrithik Roshan, Jacqueline Fernandez and Kartik Aaryan.

Magic Moments vodka is said to bring “Magic to life” because of its absolute purity. This vodka is said to be produced with the help of the finest grains. Along with this, its triple distilling process makes it reach another level of purity. This vodka is very smooth which gives it an enriching taste. It provides affordable, gluten-free vodka options for enthusiasts in the USA and UK too! No doubt this brand has won many awards. 

If you have any questions about Magic Moments Vodka Price in Punjab Today., you can ask us in the comment box below. Please share this article with your friend. thanks for visiting

FAQ – Magic Moments vodka price in Punjab

What is the Magic Moments vodka price in Punjab for a 750 ml bottle?

Magic Moments vodka price in Punjab for a 750ml bottle is 899 INR.

What is the alcohol content of Magic Moments Vodka?

In Magic Moments vodka, there is 42.8% pure alcohol and the remaining 57.2% is made of other ingredients and water.

Is Magic Moments a  good vodka?

Magic Moments vodka is one of the best Vodka brands in India and is very affordable compared to other brands.  The minimum price of Magic Moments vodka is around 200 INR.

 Who owns Magic Moments vodka?

Abhishek Khaitan is the entrepreneur who launched the Magic Moments vodka.

Where does Magic Moments Vodka come from?

Magic Moments vodka comes from Rampur, India.

2 thoughts on “Magic Moments vodka price in Punjab | 180ml, 375ml and 750ml Price”

Leave a Comment